Customer Service Sector Roles In Leeds & Bradford
There are over 125,000 people working in the customer services sector in the Leeds City Region, the third-largest sector in the UK behind London (293,100) & the South-East (139,500).
With Leeds being the largest centre outside of London for business & professional services, all of the companies that call it home will require customer service staff of some description.
The economy in Leeds is expected to grow 25% over the next 10 years, and customer support staff will be as vital as ever to keep a businesses clients or customers happy and to ensure that their expectations are fulfilled.
Headway Recruitment has 40 years experience in the customer service sector, recruiting people for leading businesses across Leeds & Bradford. We have recruited:
- An Account Executive for an Engineering firm in Bradford
- Call Centre roles for an alternative payment provider company in Skipton
- Customer Service Advisors for a corporate travel company in Bradford
- Client Services Executive for leading financial institution in Leeds
Customer Service Roles We Recruit For
We recruit for a range of full and part-time roles, both on a permanent and contract basis, including:
- Account Executives
- Call Centre Roles
- Client Account Managers
- Client Services Executives
- Client Services Managers
- Customer Care Executives
- Customer Service Advisors
- Customer Service Assistants
- Customer Service Managers
- Senior Customer Service Representatives