IT – Information Technology
The IT sector is fast moving and ever changing. In the Leeds City Region, the sector is large due to the abundance of digital & tech start-ups, financial services, public sector and manufacturing businesses in the region, all relying on IT to some extent.
The IT and computer services sector accounts for £34.73bn, with Yorkshire and the Humber accounting for 3.7% of this.
Headway Recruitment has 40 years experience in the IT sector, recruiting people for leading businesses across Leeds & Bradford. We have recruited:
- An Installation Engineer for a Technology & Managed Service provider in Bradford.
- A Software Support Specialist for a solicitors office in Leeds.
IT Roles We Recruit For
We recruit for a range of full and part-time roles, both on permanent and contract basis, including:
- Technical Engineers
- Network Engineers
- IT Support Analysts
- IT Technicians
- IT Support Assistants
- First & Second Line IT Support
- Systems Administrators
- IT Project Management
- Change Managers
- IT Systems Developers
- IT Managers
- Business Support IT Technicians
- IT Procurement & Contract Administrators
- IT Trainers